From Benson. Also Found in Anderson Discord page under Teampseak-Information
First, Please download and install Teamspeak at this link
Once it has been downloaded. The rest is easy.
1. Open Teamspeak3
2. Click Connections in the upper left, then "Connect" in the dropdown
3. Insert this in Connections. The Server Nickname or Address.
3.5 . Don't Forget to put in a Nickname to let people know who you are.
4. You should be able to then Click Connect and be good to go.
5. The Icon Bellow will show you how to setup push to talk. GO to tools and Capture and in there change what you have to Push to talk.
7. When you join you should see some people in the different channels right click one of them generally with a rank of Sergeant or higher and they can get you into the group. Maybe message with "I wanna join Blackshear's (Arty)" Or "I was recruited by DrWongburger (1st Georgia)." Just a little something so we can help you get setup.